1756 North Point Street
Situated on a lovely, tree-lined block steps from Chestnut Street and the Marina Green’s coveted waterfront expanse, 1756 North Point offers a quiet respite amongst bustling city life. Beautifully merging period details with modern-day amenities, classic Rousseau-style residence is punctuated by a generous bay window at the façade. Across the threshold, a quaint entryway leads upward into an expansive, house-like condominium soaked in natural light.
Beyond the front door, rich hardwood floors run throughout the 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home. Encompassing approximately 2,000 square feet, a spacious foyer opens into a stately living room. A beautiful decorative fireplace is the focal point of the room, framed in an ornate hearth. The voluminous space is a symphony of details, delicate wainscoting blending beautifully with plantation shutters, crown molding, and soaring ceilings.
Past the living room lies a formal dining room, sunny, skylight-clad kitchen, cozy breakfast nook with custom built-ins, and a set of French doors that lead to a center patio perfect for lazy morning lattes and the Sunday crossword. Two, light-filled bedrooms are situated on the main level, the master accompanied by an en-suite bath that boasts marble touches and modern conveniences.
An expansive lower level with adjacent bathroom doubles as a family room or third bedroom. Beyond the French doors, a lemon-tree lined deck gives way to a stunning backyard bordered in lush foliage and finished with an outdoor seating area perfect for cocktails al fresco. Furnished with in-unit laundry, abundant storage, and a large garage with side-by-side parking, 1756 North Point offers everything the modern urbanite could want, with the warmth, comfort, and traditional touches of family living.
- Situated on a lovely, tree-lined block steps from Chestnut Street and the Marina Green’s coveted waterfront
- An expansive, house-like condominium with rich hardwood floors throughout
- Lower unit of a two-unit building with 3 bedrooms / 3 baths
- Stunning formal living room with soaring ceilings, plantation shutters and a beautiful decorative fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Sunny, skylight-clad kitchen with cozy breakfast nook
- Light filled center patio located off kitchen and formal dining room
- Light filled master bedroom on main level with en-suite bathroom
- Expansive lower level with adjacent bathroom doubles as a family room or third bedroom
- French doors lead out to a lemon-tree lined deck and stunning backyard with outdoor seating area, perfect for cocktails al fresco
- In unit laundry plus additional shared laundry room located off garage
- 2,018+/- sq.ft. per tax records
- Large garage with side by side parking and abundant storage